Reverend Dr. Kenneth G. Bailey was born August 4, 1970 in Newnan, Georgia. He is the oldest out of three siblings of the late George and Willie A Bailey of Manchester, Georgia. In 1988, He attended and graduated from Manchester High School in Meriwether County. After graduating from high school, he joined the United States Armed Forces, the Branch of U.S. Army. He served proudly operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm. The Reverend Dr. Bailey is a combat Gulf war Veteran.
Dr. Bailey was a very important part in the growth of the ministry in the area of teaching God’s word to leading praise and worship services.
During, a military deployment to Gautama Bay, Cuba Pastor Bailey started a ministry located on a cruise ship and tent revival services. Because of the preaching, teaching and singing of Reverend Dr. K. G Bailey there were hundreds of military personal who were saved set free and delivered.
Upon receiving an Honorable Discharge for the United States Army. Dr. Bailey returned back to his home town Newnan, Ga .wherehe continued his service at his home church Mt Calvary Missionary Baptist church Moreland, Ga, as an assistant pastor under the leadership Of Reverend L.W. Booker.
In 2000, Dr. Bailey pastor’s his first church Mt Gillard Baptist Church in Lagrange, Georgia.That same year he was called to pastor White Oak Grove Baptist Church Senoia Ga. It was challenging pastoring two churches in two cities. Dr. Bailey being led by the sprit took White Oak Grove full time. Services included1st &3rd 8:30am and 2nd & 4ht 11 am. Reverend Dr. Bailey has been Pastoring WhiteOak Grove Baptist Church of Seniors, Ga. 16 years. White Oak Grove Baptist Church continues to grow spiritually and is one of the regionals churches in the state of Georgia because of this great Pastor.
June 4th 2009 Reverend Bailey earned his Doctoral Degree in Divinity/Biblical Studies from the Minnesota Graduate School. He has been married for 23yrs to his beautiful wife, Daniela Lashawn Sanders. They are the proud parents of two lovely daughters, Jasmine 20years and Desiree 16 years.
Pastor Bailey primary goal are to teach discipleship and preach the word of God and to help instill Biblical Morals all while leading God’s People to a deeper understanding of what thus said the Lord. He possesses the wisdom, knowledge, understanding and love for the people of Christ to lead his sheep to the way of heaven.
The editor of the city of Hogansville newspaper Andy Kober recognizes Dr. Bailey as the Man of many Hats. Reverend Dr. Bailey sits on the Hogansville, Ga. City Council board. Since 2009 has organized the memorial and veteran days for the city of Hogansville. He also organized the Martin Luther King Day requested by the Mayor of the City of Hogansville.
Organizational affiliation includes:
- Hogansville City Council
- Troup County Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)
- Meriwether/ Hogansville Joint Authority Board Member
- Chaplain for Masonic Lodge #299 (Newnan, GA),
- Chaplain for the American Legion Post 152(Hogansville, GA),
- Hogansville Ministerial Alliance,
- Boys & Girls Club Advisory Board,
- International Chaplains of America
- Chaplin of Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home (Newnan Georgia)
- 5th district mortician and practitioner association
- Former member of Kiwanis in Lagrange Ga.
- Grand Marshall of Newnan Parade 2010
- The Mayor of Senoia Larry Owens and Coweta County Board of commissioner proclaim 5/17/2015 as KG. Bailey Day.
- Governor Nathan Deal recognizes Dr. Bailey as a great leader in the state of Georgia
- State of Georgia and House of Representative Lynn Westmoreland recognized his outstanding leadership ability.
- 2015 Community Pastor of the Year Given by Motown Great Hamilton Bohannon